Saturday, December 1, 2012

Greenery Day, Day 14 (2)

Ranma jumped out of the furo, and gave himself a quick spray in the shower. Then she sat down on the stool, turned most of the way from the door.

The door slid open and Akane walked in. Ranma immediately spun around the rest of the way, turning her back to the other girl. Akane stopped with a startled, "Oh! I ... I didn't know anyone was in here." Then she smiled. After all, this was her new friend. "Well, bathing together shouldn't be a problem, right?"

Ranma kept her face resolutely toward the wall and her eyes closed. "I ... I don't think that would be a very good idea," she mumbled. "You see, the truth is, I'm, um, ... the fact of the matter is, I really am a boy. Most of the time."

Akane's eyes widened and her jaw dropped at this bizarre statement. "Uh, not from where I'm standing you're not." She walked up closer, the pronounced curve of full breasts coming into view as she glanced around the redhead's side. "Believe me, boys don't have a chest like that." She sighed. "You look a lot more, um, busty than me."

Ranma glanced down, manfully resisting the urge to sneak a peek behind and to her left. "You mean the boobs? Believe me, that wasn't my idea. And you really oughta go before I see something I shouldn't. I wouldn't want you accusing me of being a pervert later."

Akane grinned wryly. "Oh come on. I'm not going to say something like that. I don't know why you're saying you're a boy when you're not, but I obviously don't have anything you don't have. So stop worrying. It's okay."

Ranma picked her words carefully, trying not to convince Akane to leave. "Look, I swear on my honor as a martial artist that even though I'm a girl now, I'm really a boy. And I don't want you to hate me later — you said we could be friends. But if I look at you, then once you see I'm really a boy, you're gonna blame me and say it's all my fault."

Akane rolled her eyes. She briefly considered leaving the room to satisfy the silly girl, but she could be quite stubborn when she wanted to be, and the notion that Ranma was a boy was just foolish. "Ranma, look at me. I swear I won't blame you. I swear that if anyone's at fault for anything, it'll be me. I promise you that it's okay to look at me. Okay?"

"You swear on your honor as a martial artist?" Ranma demanded without turning her head yet.

Akane looked up at the ceiling as if praying for strength. "Yes. I swear on my honor as a martial artist."

"Well, okay," Ranma said dubiously, carefully not smirking. "Then if you really wanna join me, I guess you can."

Akane pulled up another stool and sat beside the red-haired girl. "Honestly. Wherever did you get the notion ... oh, never mind." She began soaping up while Ranma casually glanced over, barely refraining from licking her lips. Instead of running and dodging, she was able to sit there quietly and watch the girl running a washcloth across her mouthwatering tits.

Akane looked up, smiling. "I guess you're about done scrubbing by now. Would you like me to wash your back?"

Ranma blinked, and couldn't prevent a slightly lecherous grin as she imagined returning the favor. She remembered, however, to sound cautious rather than eager when she responded, "I ... I guess so."

She enjoyed the feel of the washcloth rubbing across her back. Unfortunately it only lasted a couple of minutes. When Akane sat back down, she waited a few moments to see if Akane would make the obvious suggestion. When the hoped for request didn't materialize, Ranma suppressed a growl then tentatively asked, "Would you, uh, like me to wash your back too?"

Akane smiled. "I'd like that. Thanks."

Ranma picked up a sponge and moved behind her. For emphasis, she said, "And this is okay even though I'm really a boy?"

Akane rolled her eyes, again. "Yes. I promise it's okay. If any other boy laid a hand on me like this, I'd kill him, but you have my permission."

Grinning evilly, since she was out of sight behind the girl, Ranma began scrubbing the sponge across Akane's smooth, flawless back. She very deliberately allowed her fingertips to come in contact with the girl's skin. She moved the sponge down and ran gentle circles around the small of the back. Then she slowly moved further down, scrubbing the upper portions of her delectable ass, making sure to slip in even more finger contact. Watching Akane's face from the side, she saw the other girl begin to frown after a couple of minutes, whereupon she instantly moved the sponge back upward. The frown relaxed.

Ranma slid the sponge up Akane's sides. Although not strictly part of the back, she figured this would arouse no comment. Moving forward, Ranma peeked over Akane's shoulders, drinking in her fill of the sight of those strawberry tipped curves from above. She wished that she dared move the sponge around to the front, to feel a real girl's breasts (not her own) under her hands, but not only was that bound to bring a protest, it was certain to be remembered later and all this pretend innocence would be wasted. As she finished up, Ranma only went so far as to allow her fingertips an extremely brief brush against the side of one firm boob. Even that made her feel just a little faint.

By this time Akane had finished her own washing, and both girls rinsed themselves off. Akane then stood and walked over to the furo. Climbing in, she sank down into the hot water until her nipples hovered just above the surface. "Come on in," she called to Ranma. "It feels great!"

Ranma walked over but stood with feigned hesitation beside the tub. "Uh ... I'd better not. Even though you promised on your honor not to blame me, you're bound to get angry if I share the furo with you. I mean, a girl and a boy, in there together? You don't really want a boy sitting in there beside you, do you?"

Akane scowled. "Ranma, don't you think you've taken this far enough? Yes, I really want you in here. Get in."

Ranma lifted one foot and put it on the side of the tub, then paused. "Are you really, really, really sure?"

Akane lowered her eyebrows as she stared up at the strange girl. She pointed at the water beside her. "Ranma, enough. Boy, girl or something else — get in. Now."

"Just remember, you insisted," Ranma replied with half hidden glee. With a quick step, she sank into the water, feeling the change take place.

"About ti..." Akane trailed off. Ranma's hair was suddenly black instead of red. And her chest! Where had it gone?! Instead of the large pink nubs which had been standing out all this time, the tiny bumps were almost child sized. "Wha..." The word didn't even fully emerge. Akane's eyes were dragged down as if by gravity. Bare centimeters below the surface of the water she could clearly see a large, rigid, throbbing pole of flesh, seeming to point right at her.

Akane leaped straight up, still staring down, water streaming off her body. "What ... what ... what are you?!"

Ranma shrugged. "I'm a boy. I told you so. You promised it was okay."

Akane's face turned red. Lightning flashed in her eyes as her hands balled into fists. "You perv...!" she began.

But Ranma was already speaking. "You swore on your honor you wouldn't blame me! I told you and told you that I was really a boy." He allowed his eyes to visibly travel up and down her body.

"Yes, but ... but ... but ..." She suddenly realized what his eyes were doing, and that her towel was nowhere nearby. "Eep!" she cried as one hand slapped in front of her trim little bush and the other arm went across her nipples. With a splash she fell back into the water.

Ranma continued relentlessly. "So. Are you going to get angry and blame me after all? Even though you swore you wouldn't?"

"But ... but ... but ..." Akane's brain wasn't functioning properly. She had said something like that, hadn't she? How the hell had things ended up like this? "You ... you tricked me!" she finally got out.

Ranma shook his head. "Don't see how you can say that. I told you I was a boy. In fact, I swore to it on my honor as a martial artist. Or did you think I'd lie about an oath like that? If so, I'm gonna be pretty insulted, and get pretty mad myself." He allowed himself to scowl.

Akane took a moment to check that the most important bits were adequately, if only by the barest margin, covered. At the same time, she tried to think. She was naked, in the furo, with a boy who had easily defeated her in the dojo, and he was starting to look angry. Her rage had wilted as he put her on the defensive, and she gulped nervously as she looked at the determination in his eyes.

"Not ... not lied," she said hoarsely. "But I thought you were ... mistaken. Mixed up. That you'd gotten some screwy notion in your head." Her brain was starting to clear. "And you were a girl!" She looked him over again, seeing that unlike herself he wasn't bothering to hide himself at all. Blushing furiously, Akane jerked her eyes back upward again. "I know you were a girl. But now you're a boy. Which are you? What are you?"

Ranma leaned back, but kept his eyes on her. After all, he figured, she'd given him her permission. "I have a curse," he told her. "Pop's fault. Pretty damned inconvenient at times, let me tell you. I'm really a boy — this is the real me." He swept his arm downward, and smirked as her eyes followed the movement for a second before jumping back up again, her blush deepening. "But sometimes I'm a girl," he finished. He decided not to explain the mechanics just now.

Akane frowned, wishing she could escape this impossible situation. "I still say you tricked me. You could've ... you could've insisted harder! Or told me you were cursed."

Ranma lifted his eyebrows. "So you would've believed me if I told you I had a curse? Hmm?" He looked at her questioningly.

Akane blinked at him. "Well, uh ..." She couldn't think of how to finish the sentence.

Ranma decided to add, "I have to admit, I wasn't a hundred percent convinced you'd keep your promise, not to blame me or get angry. Maybe you really are a martial artist, if you can keep an oath like that under these sorta circumstances."

Akane didn't know how to respond to that one. On the one hand, she was pleased to hear him admit she was a real martial artist. On the other hand, agreeing with him meant that she'd have to keep her temper and not blame him. And she really, really wanted to blame the jerk.

"You're looking all tense," Ranma offered. "Would you like me to massage your back or anything?" He couldn't help the grin which accompanied this.

Akane's expression darkened. In a clipped voice she told him, "Okay, I've kept my word. And now I'm leaving. You will close your eyes. You will not open them. I am swearing to you — now — that if I see so much as a sliver of eyeball before I get out of this room that I will break every bone in your body. Understood? And you will not speak to anyone of this. Ever!"

Ranma's grin broadened, but he gave her an acknowledging wave and closed his eyes. Of course, he hadn't promised anything. Through slitted eyelids he watched her gorgeous ass sway as she walked across the room and slipped out through the door. He sank back and allowed himself a heavy, contented sigh.

All right, he thought, soaking in the warmth. Now how can I get a look at one of the other two girls?

5 comments:

  1. This is a very fun story to read. I love the way how Ranma tricked Akane, you so rarely see Ranma actually plot out something let alone a plot like this.

    Janissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think of Ranma's plot to trick Happosai into giving Pantyhose Taro a name. There are in fact a number of examples of Ranma plotting things in the manga.

    And of course I'm glad you're enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, great! I'm glad you posted the second part, as the first stopped at a rather, very interesting time!

    Very nicely done. Very good soft lemon story, quite realistic for the other characters. And very funny, with a lot of possibilities, from soft to hard lemon.

    Can't wait to read the third part!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't really planning a third part for this day.

      Delete
  4. Ranma could try again this scheming, but this time he won't pretend to be a boy but rather he just has a bad curse. So he could be alone with Akane, scrub her and perhaps show her his male organs, since she looks interested. Also, it seems she needs Kasumi to remain calm...

    ReplyDelete