Monday, May 13, 2013

What came next?

I was looking back over the posts on my blog about the mini-fic Greenery Day, wondering if I might try adding some more to it.

And I can't remember what was supposed to happen next.

I know that I had a definite plan in mind. Ranma got rid of Genma for a reason as part of a plan to give him a chance to see one or both of the other Tendo daughters (or all three). I can even vaguely recall one small part of the reason. But for some reason I can't convince my subconscious to release the rest of the plot.

Maybe I'll just have to ignore whatever I was thinking originally, and just come up with a fresh approach.

1 comment:

  1. http://g.e-hentai.org/g/591827/e255908994/ - somebody posted here today new, translated into english, doujinshi with Ranma and Ryoga.

    ReplyDelete