Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Alternate Pink (and Link)

So it's been just over a year since I last posted here. Sigh. My health pretty much completely crashed. I'm feeling a little better lately, but don't know yet if I can count that as a trend. I have been getting caught up, slowly, on the toons over at Hentai Foundry. I'm hoping that's a good sign.

What if Pink bred aphrodisiacs instead of poisons? And her twin Link bred antidotes, of course. They still became Shampoo's enemies (perhaps a few years later than canon) when Pink dosed Shampoo who then let Mousse have his wicked way with her. Until Link happened by and gave her the antidote just as the happy couple were having a screaming climax.

Now years later, they're determined to ruin Shampoo's "marriage". They show up in Nerima with plans to dose Shampoo when she's around guys other than Ranma to make her cheat on her "husband". And likewise dose Ranma when he's around girls other than Shampoo. And with plans to administer the antidote to each just as their "spouse" shows up.

Of course they screw it up and dose the wrong people. Including Ranma as a girl. Including themselves. Including Genma and Soun (resulting in a shocked but very satisfied Nodoka). For the big, er, climax, Ranma goes in to rescue Shampoo from Pink and Link after the former has turned the tables on the twins, unbeknownst to him. The result: he ends up doing the nasty with all three. Then Akane goes in after them all, with some artifacts provided by Cologne (who has no intention of getting anywhere close to the scene). She needs to clear Ranma's head of the ahprodisiac's influence, but the only Amazon tool Cologne could provide to do so requires Ranma to fuck until it's burned out of his system, and Akane "sacrifices" herself rather than allow Ranma to screw his brain sane with the other girls. Except of course she starts falling under the influence of the plants herself, and stops resisting the involvement of the other girls.

I wonder if the plants would be, hmm, tentacular?

11 comments:

  1. just glad to know you're alive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto on knowing you're okay. Honestly my personal preference is for saying "oh god no" on the plants being tentacle-like...but that would actually fit for the theme of the story you've got brewing in your head, so with all due speed I say.

    Semi-related though, I'd LOVE if you did another chapter or 2 of the Greenery day as it's a generally sexy/awesome set-up, and I'm really eager to see the situation with Nabiki, her being my all-time favorite Ranma girl, with a close number 2 being Shampoo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to mislead, but I'm not planning to write this story (about Pink and Link). I just found the idea swimming around in my head and decided to share.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Previous comment got erased...repeating.
    I'm aware this is just jotting down notes for yourself. I do it a lot too. I was saying that despite my personal preference regarding tentacle hentai (which is "Eww....") It would work quite well in the situation you are brainstorming, rather than feeling "thrown in" which can happen many times in hentai.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to have you back among us. Hope that means a continuation of Moxibustion is a possibility, but anything hentai from your pen will be welcome.

    Pink and Link have a lot of hentai potential. I'm rather fond of their ideas along this line backfiring and they end up in the line of fire as a result. Say by dosing Shampoo, and finding out to late that her inclinations lead to her satisfying her lust on the nearest girls.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seems interesting. The whole idea with the plants being tentacles is also a good thing. To complete the craziness, it could be cool if Pink brought with her some water of spring of drowned man and accidentally splashed Shampoo and/or Akane with it.
    Ranma being Double Teamed by a male Shampoo and male Akane is something I never saw. They could also use the others girls :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice to see that you're starting to feel better, and that you're still alive.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice to see you back, hope you feel better,

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome back!
    *Phew*
    About the erotic potential of Pink & Link I agree there is much possible. Maybe a possibility to include Ryoga into it being mistook by the twins for Ranma when they meet on another dubious situation?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Damn, I knew it was good idea to check this site from time to time. It's great that you're still alive and kicking and writing as well. Sounds like cool idea for the story, so keep on writing, please.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was starting to think you'd...well.... I'm glad I was wrong. Here's to a dramatic turn for the better!

    ReplyDelete