Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Unlucky Day

A fairly simple, and dark, cartoon idea, and not original at all. Akane Tendo is lying on her back on the ground, spread-eagled, with her wrists and ankles tied to large stakes or poles driven deeply into the ground. She is nude, scratched up, and with some bruises. There are tears in her eyes and tear tracks on her face. There is a mix of semen and blood on the ground under her ass, and possibly more drops of semen elsewhere, such as her face. A boy in a Furinkan school uniform is standing at Akane's feet, looking down at her.

Akane says, "Please help me! I've been raped!"

The boy is grinning and unbuckling his pants. He replies, "This is really your unlucky day, isn't it?"

3 comments:

  1. This is an old joke, usually the girl lists off a whole stream of misfortunes. My car broke down, the person who gave me a ride drove me into the bushes and raped me, and then left me naked on the side of the road, then a biker gang came along and gang raped me before leaving me here pegged to the ground. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eh, sometimes you've gotta go with the classics. And as a list of cartoons that I'd like to see, I'd like to see this old saw starring Akane. Hopefully I can be forgiven, as I like to think I've had one or two other ideas which were slightly less rehashes of old ideas.

      Delete
    2. No fear. I wasn't criticizing. There is a reason the gag is a classic. I just like the idea that this is the last bit of a very bad day for Akane.

      Delete