Tuesday, July 13, 2010

MV 25 Plotted

I finally plotted out chapter 25 of Moxibustion Violation tonight. It looks like it might not be quite as much of a filler chapter as I was thinking, i.e., if I get everything I plan into it there will be definite plot advancement. On the other hand, there may not be a lot of sex. Don't get scared, though - there will definitely be sex.

I had an idea for a one-shot that I might see about writing someday soon, involving the Tendo and Saotome parents. Actually, I've had several ideas for other stories I hope to write someday. The difference in this case it that I might write the story before finishing MV. We'll see.

2 comments:

  1. ---Interesting. I'm always up for plot advancement.

    Will this oneshot have anything to do with MV, or is this on a completely different thread? What about your other ideas? Maybe you should start a thread just listing them, to give us an idea of what we can see in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be completely separate from MV.

    I'm hesitant to reveal story ideas before I write them. Mostly this is so as not to give things away before people read them, which is why I also won't give too many clues about where MV is going.

    ReplyDelete