Saturday, July 3, 2010

Thoughts on MV 25

Warning: the below might be considered to contain some mild spoilers. Although I don't really give anything away.

I haven't started writing the new chapter yet. In fact, I had to spend all day today (Saturday) putting in overtime at the office. But I have been doing some thinking about the upcoming chapter.

I think this one is going to be mostly filler, where I show the new status quo has been established. Ryoga will continue to exert his control. The other guys will endeavor to make sure that Akane and Ranma know that they're still going to be making intensive use of the pair. There probably won't be anything special with Gosunkugi in this chapter. The main development will be primarily nonsexual, as Ranma and Akane begin the martial arts training of Hiroshi and Daisuke. But maybe I'll tie that into some sex.

I don't expect Ukyo to show up yet in this next chapter. She's on her way back to Nerima, but I'll want to devote significant attention to her return, not just toss it in with all of that other stuff. For that matter, it might be worthwhile to do another scene with Akane and Ranma in Ukyo's apartment, to further establish that they have been using it as a retreat / playroom in her absence.

Longer term, there will be some additional surprises before the next school term starts. I'll have to do something with the New Year. The start of the school term should be interesting. Akane's next monthly doctor's visit isn't scheduled to take place until after school starts up again.

2 comments:

  1. Go on, can't wait for the next chapter ;) good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ---A filler ep? Please don't make us wait too long for something like that. No offense, but I like seeing the plot move.

    Some possible suggestions for the New Year could be decorating both Ranma-chan and Akane for holidays, making great use of ribbon as a bondage tool. Maybe a bit of hot wax play as well. Having Daisuke and Hiroshi bring in that kind of stuff will give them a boost with the other guys, as well as any other new kinks you can think of bringing in.

    ReplyDelete