Sunday, August 22, 2010

No Progress

I want to apologize to my readers, but it looks like I'm not going to get much writing done in the near future, unless I get really inspired. I tried today, but I only managed to churn out a few paragraphs, and they felt forced. I just couldn't get the feel for it. I also tried starting a different (short) story, but no luck there either. In the end I am forced to admit that I cannot write unless I have the right mood, and that mood is rare these days, let alone coinciding with free time to write.

I definitely do want to continue writing at some point - I want to recapture the way it felt when I started writing MV. I'll try to keep this blog updated from time to time, to let people know that I haven't given up, and to report on any progress which might come to pass.

2 comments:

  1. Don't give up! Good luck, I hope you will get inspired... I really want to read a new chapter of MV! Or something else related to Ranma 1/2.
    Cheers ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't given up, I promise. I still think about the story a lot. Sooner or later I will return to it.

    ReplyDelete