Monday, August 9, 2010

Poor Timing

Sorry I haven't been doing much writing lately. I really am having trouble feeling "erotic" these days. I'm hoping that sometime this coming autumn I'll be able to at least reduce the dosage which I'm on. I'll have to wait and see though. Reduced libido is annoying as hell, but isn't truly debilitating, not like some of the crap I was experiencing before this stuff was prescribed.

Timing remains an issue too. I had some great thoughts on the drive in to work this morning, and would have loved to have been sitting in front of my computer to write a scene. Unfortunately, I'm not insane enough to try typing on a laptop while driving a car. I've tried dictating into a recorder before, but it doesn't work for me.

Tonight, all I did was reorganizing ideas for future stories. Which isn't terribly creative, and doesn't really do anything toward getting reading material into my readers' hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment