Monday, January 24, 2011

Story Hidden on AFFnet

My story Moxibustion Violation has been hidden on AFFnet, apparently because I added reviews in response to readers' reviews asking when I would update, to let them know I was still working on the story. The thing that bugs me, though, is that in telling me they were doing so they claimed that they sent me a previous notice on Jan 11 and they only took this action since I did nothing in response. The problem is that I didn't receive any previous notice. I've checked my email archive, and my message box on AFFnet itself. So as I said, I'm a bit miffed.

In any case, I've deleted those review entries, and replied to their notification. So hopefully the story will reappear on that site soon.

As far as additional chapters - er, sorry. Been busy. First with the holidays. More recently, a lot of my weekend free time has been taken up watching the football playoffs. I'll try to get back to it soon. Honest.

2 comments:

  1. AFF don't want you to review your own readers' reviews? That's strange.
    Good luck and can't wait for the next chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete