Friday, December 24, 2010

Visiting Browsers

Got an email from Blogger mentioning some of the recent features they've added, so I decided to check out the "Stats" page they mentioned. Encountered one curious point there. It turns out that just over half of the people reading my blog are using Firefox as their browser, while only a quarter are using IE. This made me look up some statistics on browser usage in general - I hadn't realized that Firefox had gained so much ground on IE, although still behind IE by most people's counts. I wonder if there's any reason other than statistical anomaly for the lower percentage of IE users coming here?

For those who are curious, the next three most common browsers were Chrome, Opera and Safari, at roughly five percent apiece.

2 comments:

  1. Hmm, are you still alive and doing well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is an old post to be using for a comment. Still alive. Doing so-so.

    ReplyDelete