Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Kazuma Review of 27

I just read Kazuma's review of chapter 27:

I've been keeping up with the story since it started, but i really got to say that the idea of adding Ukyo to the equation is a terrible idea. would of prefer that you killed her off, but then i just hated Ukyo in a general since since she was first introduced in the manga. I look forward to what you plan on doing but I have ideas and not too fond of 'em.

Everyone has their own tastes in characters of course. For each reader, only time will tell whether what I do with the character will be interesting or not. For what it's worth, I don't expect Ukyo to become as much a main character as, say, either Ryoga or Gosunkugi. Still, she will be around.

The real reason I'm making this post in reply to the review is because of a fascinating coincidence. Immediately prior to reading this review, I was watching an episode of the anime Kaze no Stigma on Hulu. The male protagonist of that show is named ... wait for it ... Kazuma.

4 comments:

  1. ---My only suggestions would be to: A: have one of the two victims taunt Ukyo about how she's become Ryouga's fuck toy, and B: include her in the same fate as the other perverted bastards.

    About their fates: Might I suggest some Powdered Spring of Drowned Girl Water, some lust enhancing pressure points, and a few bachelor parties. Since they seem to enjoy traumatizing Akane and Ranma, they can do the same back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got some things in mind, but I don't want to turn Akane and Ranma into rapists who are just as bad as Michio and company.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just glad you kept kodachi out of the story, every other fiancée I am okay with. Im fact Akane kinda pissed me off in the manga lol, I liked Ukyo and Shampoo better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's like I said, we all have our own tastes. I should warn you, I haven't promised to keep Kodachi out of the story. She's presumably still there in Nerima. I can always choose to have her show up later. I don't have any specific plans for her at the moment, but that's subject to change.

    ReplyDelete