Sunday, December 14, 2014

GD and Kodachi

Christmas is keeping me busy.

I have an idea for the next chapter of Greenery Day that might bring Ranma into contact with Kodachi. If so, I'm thinking she might react as in the manga to paralyze him, and steal some kisses. Except there won't be anyone to interrupt, so she actually will get the kisses. However Ranma will get frustrated and turn it around on her the next day.

Still, I've been taking a lighter approach with GD than with MV, so I'll probably avoid outright noncon. Most likely have him get Kodachi really hot, and then see where it goes from there.

5 comments:

  1. Yes, since now he is a bit more experienced with manipulation I think he could do that with Kodachi after she steals the first kiss.
    If Ranma manage to paralyze her I think he could talk to her and convice her to do some things ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would actually be kind of shocked if there weren't five or six dozen days of off-camera repeats and variations of the latest chapter with Nabiki, though. I'm enjoying this one a lot more than MV - like with Examination....mmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm no great fan of Kodachi (her craziness is a half turn-off for me). But if you fail to have new ideas for Ranma trying to screw the Tendo girls, then it might be a good new scenario. That's a good way to bring Kodachi into the story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could never get into MV, I just found the non con too unpleasant, I really can't stand seeing it from the victim's side, especially when it's characters I care about, and I don't think it fits the tone of GD so far.
    A lot more days need to pass, as well as the readers being shown his morals slowly get eroded from there being no long term consequences for whatever he does.
    Ranma also seems a bit too singleminded, I would expect for him to vary his strategy and perhaps show up as a guy without the ranma-chan charade just to see how things changes, and what he might learn from the different approaches, perhaps trying to take the girls out on dates, choose different fiances etc.

    ReplyDelete