Saturday, March 26, 2011

Forgetting Something

Well, I've finished the rewriting. I need to make a final pass with the spellcheck, and take care of formatting issues for the sites where I'll be posting it. That's three different formats, one for AFFnet, one for my web site on asstr, and the last a purely text version for asstr. I've automated the process somewhat, so it isn't too onerous.

What's bugging me at the moment is I'm certain I've forgotten something I wanted to include in the last scene. I'm sure that as I was approaching that point earlier today, I had an idea for something important I wanted to add. But now I can't remember what it was. Very frustrating. I'm going to let my subconscious knock it around for a bit, and see if it can find the missing piece. I'm not planning to post tonight anyway - it's getting late, and I want to take care of a few things before bed rather than dicker with the formatting crap right now.

I probably won't have time to do anything with the story for the next few weeks after this chapter. Like I said in a previous post, we have a major push at work for the end of April, and I'll be busy working on my taxes for the next couple of weekends. But I'll definitely get chapter 28 up tomorrow, one way or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment