Sunday, March 20, 2011

MV 28 Draft Complete

It took far too long, but I've finally completed the first draft of chapter 28 of Moxibustion Violation. Mind, it's not ready to be posted yet. I still need to go through and clean it all up, but that's generally not as hard as writing it in the first place. I was beginning to wonder if I'd ever get this chapter finished, so I'm pleased to know that the answer is yes, I have finished it.

I'm not going to make any guarantees about when I'll get it posted. Soon, I hope, naturally. But work has been pretty hectic recently - we have a major target around the end of April, and the closer we get the more upper management is pressing us.

Hard to believe it's finally Spring, eh? (For those of you in the northern hemisphere.)

Ugh. I just had the unpleasant thought - sometime in the next couple of weekends I'm going to have to see about getting my taxes done. Oh joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment