Saturday, May 21, 2011

Examination Draft 1

I've just finished the first draft of the story mentioned in my two previous posts, Examination. Now I need to go back and clean it up, get it ready for posting. Which will hopefully take place sometime tomorrow (Sunday).

Today I came across an announcement of a possible Ranma lemon contest on the following forum:

http://z14.invisionfree.com/The_Fanfiction_Forum/index.php?showtopic=20333

I'm feeling a little sad that the contest hasn't started, since I feel that this story would be perfect for an entry in it. However, I have no intention to withhold posting the story just to try to submit to this contest, assuming they can even get it off the ground anytime soon.

1 comment:

  1. I've been wondering which videos you were talking about. With that story title I am now awaiting anxiously to see what befalls poor Ranma-chan at the gyno exam. :s

    ReplyDelete