Sunday, July 10, 2016

Scenes for ENE

I finished going through the manga and jotting down quick idea for scenes for Erotic Nerima Encounters based on actual things which happened in the series. These really only represent starting points, from which more ideas could be developed by making even more changes from the source material. The initial list is about 220 items long, of which I've so far written up four.

Which is not to say I'll write up anything like that many. The main hope is that writing up some of these will get me inspired again toward writing longer pieces.

5 comments:

  1. I can't remember if it is from the manga of just a invention of fanfiction, that when Ranma gets locked by Herb in his girlform Soun says if he comes back without a cure he would marry Ranma instead. Maybe a short on Ranma returning still locked and being pressured into marrying Soun?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you'll involve any scene from the arc when Ranma was about to marry this French guy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The actual one frame scene in the manga involves Soun saying:
    "Ranma ... if by chance you can't become a man again ... I'll be sure to arrange a fine marriage for you!!"

    Which doesn't make a lot of sense, since Genma would be the one to arrange a marriage for his "daughter", and would no doubt do so under consultation with Nodoka, who had been introduced by the point of the story arc with the Musk. Still, it's a possibility, although one could also base something of that sort off of the full body cat's tongue arc, imagining that Cologne and Shampoo leave, and leave Ranma locked behind in Japan.

    I have some ideas lined up as possibilities for Picolet Chardin and martial arts dining.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think there's a lot os scenes in the manga that could be transformed in sex scenes.
    There's the scene where Taro kidnap Akane, the scene where Ranma is forced by Nabiki to take photographs because he burned something import to her(I can't remember), the scene where everyone thought Kasumi was pissed because they missed her dining, and the list goes on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I believe that all three of those are in my list with some idea of the scene they would turn into. I'm not sure about the last one though.

    ReplyDelete