Sunday, October 24, 2010

Preparation

As I reported, the dosage on my medication was reduced and I'm starting to feel a bit more like my old self. This won't solve the problem of having less time to write, but I'm very hopeful I will at least start writing again. In fact, I've spent the last week re-reading Moxibustion Violation in my spare time, from start to finish. It felt good to, hm, thoroughly enjoy it. I felt that it was necessary to do this in order to re-familiarize myself with my story before I started writing on it again. I haven't actually started, but I'm feeling good about it and a lot more hopeful that I will be getting back to it.

While reading through it I found a number of spelling errors, the most egregious of which was "socks" where I meant "cocks". I'd like to correct these errors in the posted story, but I think I should hold off until I have the next chapter ready. I don't want to falsely raise people's hopes with an update, only to discover that there's no new chapter yet.

Damn, it feels like I'm forgetting something I meant to add here. Something I was thinking about at 4:00 in the morning, right before I went to bed. Of course, given the typical clarity of thought after staying up that late, it was probably something totally meaningless.

No comments:

Post a Comment