Sunday, October 24, 2010

Water Heater Inconsistency

While I was reading through Moxibustion Violation I spotted an error on my part. In chapter 18, Ranma and Akane sneak into Ucchan's, and Ranma uses hot water from the faucet to change back into a guy. He remarks, “I wonder why the hell she left the hot water heater running? Guess she didn’t expect to be gone that long when she went looking for me.” Then in chapter 24, they go into Ucchan's again on Christmas Day on the way back from the farm, and this time Ranma has to heat water in a pot to change back to male. I wrote, "... even if she had turned off the hot water heater before leaving."

Oh well. For now I think I'll just leave it that way. I'm not in the mood to fix either one of them at the moment.

1 comment:

  1. maybe he was nervous, so he heated it to make it take longer.

    ReplyDelete