Friday, October 15, 2010

RHB Update

I just stopped by Ranma Hentai Books and saw that they've updated at last! Furthermore, this update is more than just a handful of pictures. Now if only they were willing to start collecting for the general galleries again.

One piece of news on their update is that they've started a wiki section. The purpose of this wiki is to gather information on all things Ranma hentai. Not just pictures either, but information on videos, stories, artists, authors, and anything else so long as it deals with Ranma 1/2 and has something to do with hentai, ecchi, lemon, etc. material. Currently all of the pages in there are about their own publications, plus a link to StFan's lemon archive, but that's pretty understandable. People have to know about its existence before they can start adding additional material.

I do wish that StFan had the time and/or energy to update the lemon archive. But then, I'm hardly one to talk lately, am I?

2 comments:

  1. Really glad to see this Ranma wiki. That's a good news and I hope people will update it. But for that, they need to show it on forums or else nobody will know it.

    The old Ranma hentai website got an huge collection of Ranma dojinshi... There was a data base about all the Ranma dojinshi. We were even able to download some of them!!! Was so sad when they closed it.

    The new website, of course, don't got all of that. Since they are selling their work, it's only natural they refuse to put other copyright stuff... But still, it's very sad, I used to enjoy their pictures updates. I tried to propose them some, but it was refused...

    I'm gonna take a look at the Wiki rules to add some Ranma's dojinshi I know. I'm sure they will add some as well (about the fact, they got, in the past, their own Ranma dojinshi database).

    If you are interested, you can take a look at
    http://doujinshi.mugimugi.org/ and search for Ranma stuff

    See u

    And good luck for your next MV chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My concern is that after adding a page, I made a couple of suggestions, on talk pages or their forum. So far, no feedback of any kind. I think I'm going to have to try emailing the guy directly, but that's not the way it ought to work - discussions should be open for anyone to see. I'm worried about their level of commitment now that they finally have the thing set up.

    ReplyDelete