Sunday, June 19, 2011

Chapter 29 Up

Chapter 29 was posted a little over an hour ago. I'm fairly happy with it, although I feel a bit like the end of the chapter was, sort of, like I said "I'm going to stop now". In other words, kind of bland, like I just chopped it off at that point.

One thing I definitely feel is that there's a lot more plot, and a lot less sex, at the moment. I need to try to change that, or at least balance it a little more. I think it may be a continuing side effect of my meds. At least I feel more willing to write now, then I felt at one point. But the parts with the heavy breathing still don't seem to be doing quite as much for me as they did back when I started writing this. Ah well, I intend to keep going so long as I have any interest in it at all. I just hope I can last long enough to give the story the resolution I have in mind.

Since it came up in an email someone sent me, I want to remind people that this site seems to require acceptance of third party cookies be turned on in order to post comments. Or at least it did at one time, so I assume that was the source of his problem adding a comment.

Any special requests for indignities / embarrassments Ranma should experience while attending school as a girl?

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps the male gym teacher taking advantage of Ranma in the shower/locker room after the rest of the class is gone.

    Maybe after witnessing Ranma allow one of the boys take liberties with her and blackmailing her or if the gym teacher was a well known pervert after one of the boys told her to accept his advances and pretend to enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete