Saturday, June 25, 2011

Kagome Pairings

I've written some of chapter 30. Ukyo's first time playing with Ranma and Akane under Ryoga's rules. She isn't thrilled to find that Ranma is stuck as a girl and thus can't service her as a boy, but agrees that it's not a bad idea that her former fiancé won't be able to screw Akane anytime soon.

I was reading an Inuyasha lemon yesterday, pairing Inuyasha and Kagome. It got me thinking about something. I enjoy Inuyasha/Kagome lemons. I can also enjoy lemons, dark or otherwise, in which Kagome has sex with Koga, Miroku, Naraku, Shippo, bandits, Hojo, male schoolmates, or other strangers in the past or present (though I'm not partial to these as ordinary pairings). What I am totally unable to read, as ordinary pairing or lemon, dark, light or in-between, is any suggestion of a relationship and/or sex between Kagome and Sesshomaru. It's not that I can't stand reading Sesshomaru pairings - I have no problem if he's paired with Rin, Kagura, or someone else. It's particularly strange when you consider the large number of Kagome/Sesshomaru shippers out there in the fan-fiction universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment