Sunday, June 26, 2011

Visiting

No writing today, although I did a little more planning.

I'll be visiting relatives through July 4 and beyond. I'm taking a laptop, so hope / might get some writing done. Probably not as much as I'd like to pretend to myself that I will.

The other students at school are going to know about Ranma's weakness. How could they not? They knew about it before the moxibustion chart was shredded. It would only be natural to ask Ranma if he found a cure, and he couldn't easily get away with lying and saying yes. Which means that Ranma is probably going to have to depend upon Ryoga to be a "protector" at school, concerning anyone who might have a grudge or just want to take advantage of her. I'm sure that Ranma is just going to love that state of affairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment