Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Chapter 24 Progress 2

I managed to write some more on chapter 24 today. In fact, enough that I could probably post it as a chapter, if I was willing to post it as a short chapter which doesn't go as far as I'd like. So I doubt that I will. There's stuff in the next scene or two that I would prefer to have in the chapter before I post it. It's a balance between my wish to get stuff out there for my readers to enjoy versus my wish to have the chapter feel complete to me.

One of the things that I have to remember is to let Jikiru (Jekyll) out once in a while. Ryoga can't stay in his Haido (Hyde) persona full time.

It amuses me how some reviewers think I have this deep, involved plan where Gosunkugi is concerned. Truthfully, I do have a plan, and have a feel for where I want him to be at the end of the story. But Gosunkugi's plan for Akane and Ranma is dynamically evolving as the story progresses. I.e., his character is letting me in on the plan just a little bit ahead of my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment