Sunday, June 20, 2010

Ryoga Keeping Ranma Male

T H Tiger, review of chapter 24, extract:
I do have a quibble, it's wholly because of my bias and likely not shared by everyone. It was Ryouga keeping Ranma male, and actually getting him to steer Ryouga into Akane. A mervelous bit of nasty on Ryouga's part, but I can't help but think he would be uncomfortable as hell with a guy handling his junk. In my own mind he just covered well and really ground Ranma's nose in the dirt at the same time. For my preference I'd just as well prefer it if Ranma were not male during these little sessions.

I think it is quite reasonable to assume that Ryoga was uncomfortable with having Ranma's hand on his manhood, if for no other reason his memories of what Ranma was like before he became weak. I mean, would you really be comfortable having a guy take hold of your prick when he hates your guts, and you can remember a time when he could lift and toss boulders around? So as THTiger suggested, I think Ryoga did feel that way, but suppressed any expression of his discomfort for the sake of carrying out this piece of nastiness.

I won't promise not to have Ranma male again during future sessions, but I believe that if I do it will be a fairly rare occurrence.

No comments:

Post a Comment