Saturday, June 19, 2010

Water Temperature Goof

Oh ... blast. Bloody, bloody ... blast. As Scorpinac just pointed out to me, there's a major flaw in chapter 24. That pan of water in the greenhouse wouldn't be ice water, so it should not have changed Ranma into a girl. Damn. Now I have to go back and change the chapter, and find some way for some ice water to hit Ranma at that point.

Keeping plot points in mind is more of a pain than I realized before I began writing. Heck, just keeping track of whether Ranma is male or female is sometimes difficult.

2 comments:

  1. A leak in the roof (winter/snow?) / ventilation window
    A pole on which tomatos grow hits the glass pane
    A few lines will do the trick - the Kami in Ranma 1/2 hate Jusenkyo victims...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking of some sort of leak in the roof, yes. It seems the best option.

    ReplyDelete