Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Chapter 24 Progress 3

Wrote some more on the chapter today. Got through Christmas morning. Going pretty well. It's about 7500 words now, where I usually try to get at least 7000 words before posting (only chapter 2 was shorter than that). And it's not that bad a stopping point, so I could post now. On the other hand, I think I'd prefer to include the scene out at the farm (as mentioned back in chapter 20). Although that promises to be a long scene.

I suppose that I'll decide later.

2 comments:

  1. ---Interesting. Just found the blog. You know, it's been over a week now, so I can only assume that you decided to make it longer. Commendable, but I'm mostly curious to know if you are still alive at this point. Haven't heard much, as I said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm home today, and hope to do some writing in a little while. Earlier I had to struggle with another computer which decided to refresh my memory on the definition of "snafu". Then when I tried to post this comment, I had to debug why it wasn't working at first (one needs to allow third party cookies).

    ReplyDelete