Thursday, November 18, 2010

Chapter 25 Initial Completion

I have just finished writing chapter 25 of Moxibustion Violation!

Sort of.

I need to go back and rewrite some bits, and clean the whole thing up. So there's some more work to do before I can actually post the thing. I hope to be able to do so before the end of the coming weekend, but I've learned the hard way not to promise things like that.

I had one significant surprise before the end of the chapter. I didn't think Ukyo would get back yet. But she did. She makes an appearance, in Nerima, within this chapter.

There's more action than sex in this chapter, but hopefully that won't be too much of a problem for people who are reading. There should be plenty of sex before the story ends. For that matter, there is sex in this chapter. But the chapter is a bit on the long side, and that length is due more to the non-sex parts.

3 comments:

  1. Yattaaaaaaaa! You made my day, can't wait. You're the best.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8EVgwB_IxA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you really look like the guys on stage when you shout "Yatta!" like that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing much to add to this yet, as I mostly did chores today. I did do some initial tidying up, such as spell-checking and some other stuff. But I haven't started going back through to do the rewriting/editing which is needed.

    ReplyDelete