Thursday, November 25, 2010

MV 26 Started

I've started writing chapter 26 of Moxibustion Violation, and so far, at least, I'm finding it fairly easy to write. I just hope I can continue.

I already have over five thousand words, which I would consider as putting me about halfway. My chapter lengths have varied quite a bit, from about seven to twelve thousand words for the most part. I seem to care more about getting certain scenes into the chapter than cutting it off at a specific length.

Still, I've only gotten a little way into my original outline for the chapter. Given the length so far, I suspect I'm going to end up dividing my planned chapter into a couple of chapters.

I would really like to continue writing right now. But it's late and tomorrow is Thanksgiving Day, and I'll need to get up fairly early. So even though I'm feeling my muse, I'm afraid I'm going to have to shut down and hope that I'm still feeling the right mood when I come back to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment