Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Chapter 25 on the 16th

I'm fairly pleased with progress. I got more written today, despite getting a new book to read. I think that I'm about three quarters of the way through the chapter now, with about one and a half scenes to go before the end. I'm currently wrapping up a sex scene at Gosunkugi's home. It makes me wish that I had a next door neighbor as accommodating as Hikaru (and bearing in mind that the man is presumably unaware of the non-consensual nature of what's going on there).

When I do finish writing the chapter, it is going to be necessary for me to go back through and clean it up. It's been a bit rough getting back into it, and it shows in parts.

I've also been forced to acknowledge that reduced dosage isn't the same as having the crap out of my system entirely. My libido is up, but not back to original levels. I'm an interested spectator in observing the difference between how I want my brain to react, and how it really reacts.

In case you're wondering, we're having a quiet period at work right now, and I've been trying to take advantage of it. Particularly since I can't be sure how long it will last.

No comments:

Post a Comment