Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Scorpinac Review of MV 25

This is a comment on Scorpinac's review of chapter 25 of Moxibustion Violation.

Scorpinac wrote:
Somehow, I think that little boat excursion would have been more comfortable in the spring or summer time, but I digress. And Hikaru continues to gain respect, I must say. Though I must also admit to perfectly understanding his reasons. As to the close, yeah, should have seen that one coming, though sadly Ryoga covered it well. And somehow I think he's going to step things up a bit now that Soun and Genma are out of the equation for a while...though there is still Nabiki and Kasumi... Ah, well. Until chapter 26, then. Laters.

Just looked at your correction of chapter 24, and yes, that works, makes much more sense now. And since I forgot before, Ukyo really needs a shrink, doesn't she? At least she trying to control her anger, but for how long? Oh, well. Again, laters.

I definitely agree it would have been more comfortable in warmer weather. On the other hand, there would almost certainly have been other people out on the lake in that case, so likely they wouldn't have been able to get away with what they did.

Yes, Hikaru is thinking long term here.

The stuff with Ukyo in this chapter wasn't planned, the character sprung it on me. Getting rid of the fathers like that has been planned for some time. I was setting it up in the previous chapters both by revealing that Ryoga had sufficient funds for such a purpose, and with Ryoga's story about the method of curing Ranma and Akane - which now provides the excuse to send them away.

And no, there is not still Nabiki and Kasumi. Nabiki is in the U.S. now. So there is only still Kasumi. I am not planning to send Kasumi away (nor will she be gang banged by Michio and company).

Yes, Ukyo is trying to control her anger a bit. As you sense, she is unlikely to be ultimately successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment