Monday, October 8, 2012

Hentai Foundry

I decided to post my story Examination on Hentai Foundry to see if additional people might come across it there, and whether it might be a good forum for generating comments. I'm not sure how it will work out, since I think of H.F. mostly as an art site as opposed to a fanfic site. If it does work out well, I might see about adding Moxibustion Violation there as well.

Unfortunately, they don't tell you anything about the format they use for the text. I tried doing a copy and paste from the story as it appeared in my browser (the AssTR version), which looked just fine in the edit window. Then when I saved it, the whole thing turned into one huge block of run-on text. It was a bit of a pain getting it to look more-or-less right. If I do post any more there, I'll have to find out more about the formatting, so I can automate the process somewhat.

No comments:

Post a Comment