Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Mousse enjoying Shampoo

Follow this link to an image of Mousse having some fun with Shampoo's body.

I particularly like the expression on Shampoo's face. It looks like a cross between "How dare you!" and "Holy shit! I never realized it would feel this good!"

I think the story behind the picture is something like the following.


Shampoo skipped down the stairs bubbling with excitement. Now I only need to feed that special ramen I prepared to my airen, she thought happily. He won't be able to resist me. We'll consummate our marriage - actually, we'll fuck like bunnies. She giggled at the thought. And after that he'll follow me anywhere. We can finally leave this place and go home.

Practically dancing into the kitchen, she stopped in confusion. Where was the bowl she had left on the counter? She hadn't been gone more than two minutes! "Where is ramen Shampoo leave here?" she demanded unhappily in broken Japanese.

Mousse looked up from his dinner, his gaze locking on the girl he loved. The thick lenses of his glasses magnified those eyes, their smoky intensity drawing Shampoo's attention hypnotically to the flames glowing in their pupils. She felt herself shiver involuntarily, and backed up a step when Mousse pushed himself to his feet.

"If you refer to the bowl which I found on the counter there when I finished cleaning up, I assumed it was for me," the young Chinese man replied in a low, resonant voice. "It was very tasty. But not half so tasty as you look."

Shampoo pressed her back against the wall, and swallowed hard. "What silly Mousse do?" she asked in a hoarse whisper.

Mousse glided toward her, his silk robes whispering as movement by the arms hidden within the long sleeves caused them to brush up against the body. Still speaking with that deep intensity he told the girl, "I have just realized how foolish I have been all this time to wait for you to acknowledge my love. It is time to make you realize you were meant to be mine!"

Shampoo yanked out her massive chui and swung it back, preparing to crush the monster she had created. However, an axe suddenly appeared in front of the boy, flying through the air, and chopped the weapon short. Dropping the shortened handle, the girl spun, preparing to flee through the door. But at that moment lengths of chain shot out of the raised sleeves of Mousse's robes, wrapping tightly around her wrists and pinning them together. The chain went taut and pulled. Feet scrabbling uselessly against the floor, Shampoo was pulled inexorably toward her would-be suitor, until his arms closed upon her.

"And now," Mousse said slowly, "the long wait is over, for both of his." His lips fell upon hers in a burning demand, and Shampoo felt her short dress torn from her body. ...

2 comments:

  1. Haha, indeed, it seems this blog of yours helped you to get back into the proper frame of mind ^^

    And thanks for the Gelbooru link

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking of using additional cartoons to try to provide inspiration for other snippets like this. If I can write some short bits like this, while reviewing the original story, then maybe I'll get myself to a place where I can start writing long pieces again.

    ReplyDelete