Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Nostalgia for Ranma erotic archives

It has now been 3 years, 9 months and 1 day since the last time St Fan updated the Ranma 1/2 Lemon Stories Archive. That's 1370 days, or 32880 hours, or 118,368,000 seconds (all times rounded to the nearest day). In case you can't tell, I think he did a great job with the site, and truly regret that he no longer has time to keep it up-to-date.

I also miss the old site that became Ranma Hentai Books, back before they got worried about the hypocrisy of including other people's art without permission. It served as a very nice central repository for Ranma hentai art. Now the art portion of the site hasn't been updated in over four months. Even the last few updates before that had very little new material.

2 comments:

  1. I'm very glad to see your blog updates and that you are still up for MV

    I hope you are doing better and that you will find inspiration soon ;-) Can't wait to read your next MV chapters!

    I agree with you, you shouldn't read "MV Revenge story" yet, or perhaps one day when MV will be done ^^

    Indeed, I remember the time back when Ranma Lemon Archives and Ranma Books were updates with lot of cool stories and pictures! Times are changing... But now http://g.e-hentai.org/ is the new Ranma Jerusalem: you can find many new pictures, dojinshi etc.

    For Ranma Lemon Archives, I know that not so long ago, the owner of the website said he maw update the site if someone send him new stories... But yet, he didn't do it... We should try to contact him again (on Ranma Books forum) or ask him to give access to his website to new administrators...

    Cheers

    PS: good one for the poll

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to update the blog regularly to see if it will help me get back into the proper frame of mind.

    I do keep an eye on g.e-hentai.org, but it doesn't seem to include nearly as much as the old site did. I also find that gelbooru.com is a good site to watch.

    ReplyDelete