Thursday, October 25, 2012

Poll results as of Oct 24

By a fortunate coincidence (and thank you again) someone had one window open showing the poll results when he opened a separate window and learned of the corruption. I'll leave the poll up until its original closing date to see if Google will miraculously recover the data, but if not we'll consider these results final.

Which female character(s) from Ranma 1/2 would you most like to see in the role of a willing submissive?

VotesPercentCharacter
7256%Female Ranma
4938%Akane Tendo
1914%Ukyo Kuonji
2922%Shampoo
2317%Kodachi Kuno
5240%Kasumi Tendo
5139%Nabiki Tendo
3124%Nodoka Saotome
2418%Hinako Ninomiya
1814%Akari Unryu

3 comments:

  1. I am surprised that Akane has such a high percentage, I would have thought that Kasumi, Nodoka, and even Nabiki would have beat her. Glad you were able to find the results.
    Hope you are feeling better and have a wonderful day. Janissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. WILLING submissive? Phooey.

    If the character isn't unwilling, it defeats the purpose.

    In which case, I didn't get to vote, but I would have gone with Akane even though, in my opinion, she could be portrayed very well as either a sub or a dom. But after Moxibustion Violation and Dust Red, it just fits with me the most.

    I even wrote some installments for Dust Red some years back because I thought the idea was so good. But I didn't post them because the feel was rather tangent from what everyone else posted.

    Ranma's not a counter-intuitive choice though. Unlike Akane, I don't think Ranma is effectively portrayed as anything but submissive. She may be a competent fighter and glory hound, but she doesn't come across as being very domineering or assertive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The poll has been restored, so you have one more day in which to vote. I might do a later poll for unwilling submissives.

    ReplyDelete